Monday, April 2, 2007

Men suck. No qualifier needed.

Men suck. Especially Chinese men. They're cocky, selfish, demanding, and have little to offer. This is what I have concluded from my experience with Chinese guys. Maybe their reputation can be redeemed if one steps up and changes my opinion.

This is all I will say about it because there are other things going on that make me feel self-centered and pathetic for talking about this. While serious and traumatic, it is still overshadowed by more significant problems. Such as death. Or impending death to those undeserving of it.

What I think about too much:
dropping everything and running away to Europe to travel and work in cafes
dropping everything and running away to South America to travel and work in markets
dropping everything and running away to China
asshole Chinese guys
Lindsey


What I need to do:
focus on my classes
make more friends
get up the nerve to talk to Cookguy
get a new passport so that running away to other countries is an actual possibility

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Emily...I think you'd be surpirsed how many people have these feelings about leaving and running away...most people have them, think about them, and then figure out that it's the best thing for them to ignore them, but it the last part doesn't fit and it is really the best thing to follow them, then do it!!! (Just tell all of us first so that we can wish you luck and give you hugs before you go and discover the world)

Blog Archive