Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Can See Us Holding Hands.

I'm jealous of those traveling out of state for their spring break. Where is Atira going? 15 minutes away from her home, working. I don't resent it, but I hate how my life is planned out for like 4 years and I don't have any time to take really fun trips.

Nor do I have the money since college is soooooooooo expensive.

I thought my schedule for next term was perfect (starting at 8 am to 11:50 am) but now I'm starting to think not. It would be more perfect if other people had the same type of schedule, but it seems that most people have theirs during the day. I guess I could do hw... but that's pretty boring...

Have you ever cried hysterically due to:
*Boy Drama*
*A Bad Grade*
*A Fight With A Friend*
*Having A Bad Hair Day*

Well let me tell you something: You are a bitch.

I saw Hotel Rwanda yesterday, and our problems are a blessing. How does one ever get the mentality to chop someone with a machety?

What's sad is that I don't think I could ever become an aid worker. Not because of what you are thinking: because I am not white. I don't think the people doing the genocide would know immediatley that I was an American citizen so they would just kill me. But I suppose death shouldn't scare me cause we will all die anyway. Might as well die for a cause. I definitley want to volunteer/or donate money to an organization but I don't know which one.

No comments:

Blog Archive