Thursday, April 19, 2007

Virginia Tech

That whole tragedy is very upsetting. I can't believe that he killed 2 people and came back and killed 30+ more. I mean this guy was so fucked up! It was really odd seeing family members of victims on TV less than 24 hours after the incident. How are they even able to stand?


It kind of frusterates me that the south korean embassy has apologized for the actions that cho took. I don't recall when the columbine school shooting happening that white people say sorry. Or when 9/11 happened, the middle east said sorry.

I am so proud to be south korean, it is literally the only race that I have ever met where they remain so united.

I very much like this quote because it is oh so true:
"Korean culture is like this and most koreans are raised this way: Korea is a nation of treasure and every korean should be proud of being korean. When one korean does the nation proud, the whole nation rejoice; when one makes a bad name, the whole nation gets upset."

No comments:

Blog Archive