Sunday, March 11, 2007

Joining the ranks

So this is my first blog ever. I've been invited to be a part of this blog. The PRESSURE!! But also honored.

Some random facts about myself:
i have a horrible memory
i love bread
i love ice cream
my obssessions are stuffed animals and earrings
i'm still not over cookguy (i know!)
i wear a jade bracelet that i haven't taken off for two years (it doesn't really come off. easily)
i like to make lists (and plan things)
i like quotes


I suppose i should put up a picture of me:



I don't really understand the idea of blogs. They're like journal entries that everyone can see, but if everyone can see them, they aren't really journal entires because journal entires are personal. People don't write blogs the way they would write in their journals. They are too conscious of the fact that anyone can see them.


-Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT picture of you. I like it. sweet and challenging. Not quite sassy- challenging. and that is a very good point about blogs. never got the point of blogs myself. but kind of fun i guess:)
-Casey (oh, and the comment on the other one about wasting five minutes was mine too just forgot to sign it:P)

Blog Archive