Monday, March 12, 2007

Fear Factor

Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Do one thing every day that scares you."

I think I will attempt it myself. I think every one should try it. However, "scare" is open to interpretation. So is "do" and "every day."




I am sick for the first time in years. Who did this to me? ATIRA!!! I'm dying.
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome." --Isaac Asimov.
It's not that scary. I'm more bothered by the fact that Cookguy has a girlfriend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this:) You are right (even with the qualifiers open to interpretation:D) Personally, just waking up in the morning scares me sometimes. What could happen in the day? My life could come crashing down around my ears. This is an example of thinking way too much!
-Casey

Blog Archive