Thursday, February 1, 2007

Front, Side, Back, Side

love is such a scary thing. how odd that you need a significant other to complete you. at least by other peoples standards.

well maybe i dont really know what i am talking about. IVE NEVA BEEN IN LOVE! yay??!

I wonder what Bill Do is doing right now. Same with Gwen Lindsay Bradley. Same with Lindsey Jackson. I'm still so shocked that God took away Bill. I don't think I will ever get over that. I regret not going to his memorial.

I very much appreciate everything in my life right now. However, I do find that I am disappointed in it as well. It's very meaningless. If I were to die today, i would have gone to the gates and found that I have done nothing. Good or bad. That's why at times, I am serious about being a nun because at least your life has meaning.

In Family and Human Services, my teacher was telling us what is high on priority lists for people ages 18-25. Number 2 was being famous. The class laughed, but I didn't find it funny. If people want to be famous, and believe that they can achieve, then let them fuckin' go for it! Whenever people say to me, "oh you would never do that," I get a little peeved. No one knows what one is capable of doing. I think anyone can do whatever they want, as long as they set their mind to it. I am essentially capable of anything.

Tomorrow is my cocktail party. We'll see how that thingy goes.

-Atira-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it went great!

Blog Archive